No products in the basket.
- The package includes a control box and two sets of gates which is sufficient for A7 or Basic Timing.
- Everything is wireless so there are no cables between the gate units and the control box.
- The maximum distance between the gates and the control box is over 100 metres. The maximum distance between the two gate units is 50 metres
- Over several trials at BS events, the average time takes to align the gates over distances from 20 to 50 metres was 5 seconds. This is because both components of the gate are active powered units rather than one being a passive reflector.
- Modern Lithium Ion batteries are used giving an effective usage time of 16 hours and they can be charged with a USB cable from a USB charge station, a computer or a car..
- The Control box can be connected to your PA system when it will sound a tone to tell the rider to start, stop or that they have been eliminated.
- There is an optional 45 second countdown after the starting tone.
- The system can work in A7, Single Phase or Two Phase mode but for Single and Two Phase mode you will need an extra set of gates.
- You can stop and then resume timing which is needed if a horse refuses a jump but damages the fence.
- We can supply separately a 7 channel USB charging unit complete with USB cables to connect it to the Gates and Control Panel
- Tripods are needed for the gates and we can supply these. Ours have a hook for a heavy sack for increased stability in high winds.
- The system is accurate to 1/100th second and has all the features you need to run properly timed competitions.
- We provide a 12 month return to factory warranty
|Dimensions||25 x 25 x 25 cm|