No products in the basket.
SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP provides a 1 year return to factory warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser and covers the Control Panel, Gates and External Display all of which are part of Dark Deer Timers and are referred to below as “the product”.
Please note that any request for warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the invoice number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The invoice number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP will offer no warranty service without this number.
SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the original ship date. During this period, SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service will be paid by SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP for the first 30 days after shipping. All shipping fees both to and from SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must follow the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP at the original system build) replaced by SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP or its authorized service centre, become the property of SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The timing system owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this timing system other than as set forth below. SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the timing system. Under no circumstances shall SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the computer.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the UK and the Republic of Ireland
- This warranty covers only normal use of the Timing Systems. SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from physical abuse howsoever caused.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfilment of this warranty.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have an RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD (Cash on Delivery) packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your Timing Equipment, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
- Please find your invoice number and contact SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP Customer Service at 01456 476201
- If the equipment must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP support staff to ship your equipment. SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
- Pack the equipment in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the computer with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP Computer Service Centre
Inverness IV63 6TJ
- Upon receiving the equipment, SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP will repair or replace it (at SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via Parcel Force or the Post Office.
- SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, labour and parts costs.
SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions. SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any software or component the customer did not pay SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP to install. SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP has the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than a SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP technician attempts to service the product. SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP. Under no circumstances will SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. SPINDRIFT PARTNERSHIP makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.